Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager at 3VR, you will apply your vision and drive to our patented and award-winning technology.
3VR is the world leader in video intelligence. Our technology harvests critical, actionable data from video so that our customers can both protect and expand their businesses. Today, video is the fastest growing source of unstructured data, yet most of the value lies dormant without a person to watch it. 3VR changes that. We have established ourselves as the most innovative player in video intelligence. Now, we are expanding by converting unstructured video into business intelligence. Discovering and implementing compelling video analytics is critical to making that goal a reality. Our team is looking for a proven technology leader to execute on that goal, and that is where you fit in.
We have a phenomenal team working in an open, collaborative environment that is delivering the promised value of video data.
Here's what you'll do when you join the 3VR team:
- Conduct market and competitive research to identify new opportunities and corresponding product features.
- Gain deep understanding of customer experiences and preferences as part of the Market research.
- Manage relationships with partners for the development of products and routes to market.
- Estimate the expected financial impacts of new product or feature development and building use cases for product enhancements.
- Develop product roadmap for areas owned and prioritize features for development team to execute.
- Create use cases and detailed product requirements documents to articulate desired product features and functionality to the user experience and technology teams.
- Collaborate closely with the Development team to ensure that the product solution that is designed and developed delivers to requirements and meets business needs.
- Prioritize bugs found in existing releases and work closely with development to resolve them in a timely manner.
- Develop market requirements documents to articulate market needs, competitive positioning, and market opportunities for new products or services.
- Monitor the growth of the supported initiatives and providing periodic updates on the business metrics to the organization.
- Be the subject matter expert for product and features owned and act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding of the product and its features across the organization.
- Develop go-to-market and associated marketing materials for sales enablement.
- 7-10 years of work experience with prior product management experience.
- Demonstrated track record managing all aspects of a successful software product throughout its lifecycle, including product strategy, requirements, product marketing, and implementation, pricing and closely monitoring the business metrics.
- Demonstrated track record of developing innovative solutions that delivered business results.
- Demonstrated ability to create effective market requirements documents, use cases, and product requirements documents is essential.
- Strong strategic thinker, with an ability to develop data-driven product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and analytical skills.
- Skilled at influencing cross functional groups and matrix organizations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, data and analysis oriented environment with lots of change.
- Experience with Video products or Video Analytics is plus.
- Strong technology background and ability to drive development through agile process a plus.
- A strong desire to innovate, collaborate, and have fun!
Our work environment is fast-paced, collaborative, demanding, and highly productive. We all readily take on responsibilities outside our job descriptions and are focused on accomplishment. We value intelligence, flexibility, energy, perseverance, resourcefulness, commitment, a willingness to learn, and the ability to work at any level of detail and scope. Excellent oral and written communication skills are required, as well as good inter-personal skills. Accurate estimates of identified tasks, proven ability to consistently deliver quality, and the capacity to work under pressure are all a must.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you have been looking for, then we need your resume. Also, send us a cover letter to give us a sense of why you think you are absolutely the right person for this job. Tell us how and why you are going to meet and exceed the objectives above, and then we will tell you how we can meet and exceed your goals for a great place to work.
Based in San Francisco, CA, 3VR provides video business intelligence solutions for real-time security and customer insights enabling organizations to protect employees, customers and assets as well as improve store operations and shopping experiences. 3VR products include hybrid network video recorders, video management and investigation software, comprehensive dashboards and reports and a robust suite of video analytics and APIs. 3VR is one of the fastest growing US-based private companies and is the standard for hundreds of global customers in Financial Services, Retail, Government, Critical Infrastructure and Hospitality. www.3vr.com
- 3VR provides a very competitive salary, stock options and benefit package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
- 3VR is committed to Equal Opportunity Employment.